The first nomination period is now open for the following positions on the EGSS council:
- EGSS Conference Chair
- VP Student Life
- VP Equity and Diversity
- VP Academic
- VP Finance
- VP Communication
- PGSS councillors (4 spots)
- DISE/ECP/MATL/KPE/FNIE/MLISSA/ED US rep
- 3 AGSEM (Association of Graduate Students Employed at McGill) reps, 1 for each department
The first nomination period closes April 9th at 4pm. You can download the nomination form on our website https://egssmcgill.wordpress.com/elections-by-elections/ . Please submit completed forms to Vanessa Bridgman.
The second nomination period (for positions with no nominations) opens April 10th and closes April 14th. Elections are scheduled to take place from April 16th.
Below is the campaign information you need to know:
- All campaigning shall be terminated on April 15, 2014, the day prior to the first day of the voting period.
- Posters size shall not exceed 28cm by 43cm and no more than 25 posters per candidate may be posted at one time.
- The current EGSS Council has set campaign spending limit at $50 per candidate. Please submit your receipts to the EGSS Office in a clearly labeled envelope by April 16th 2014.
- You are encouraged to read the constitution and familiarize yourself with the duties of the position you wish to obtain. Please see the following link for the current EGSS constitution: https://egssmcgill.wordpress.com/constitution/
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email us at email@example.com