Second nomination period now open!
The first nomination period is closed, and the second nomination period has begun. The following positions on the EGSS council remain open:
- VP Equity and Diversity
- PGSS councillors (2 spots)
- FNIE rep
- 3 AGSEM (Association of Graduate Students Employed at McGill) reps, 1 for each department
You can download the nomination form on our website at https://egssmcgill.wordpress.com/elections-by-elections/nomination_form_2014-2/. Please submit completed forms to Elizabeth Carbonneau.
The second nomination period closes October 8th. Elections are scheduled to take place from October 10th.
Below is the campaign information you need to know:
- All campaigning shall be terminated on October 9th, 2014, the day prior to the first day of the voting period.
- Posters size shall not exceed 28cm by 43cm and no more than 25 posters per candidate may be posted at one time.
- The current EGSS Council has set campaign spending limit at $50 per candidate. Please submit your receipts to the EGSS Office in a clearly labeled envelope by October 10th 2014.
- You are encouraged to read the constitution and familiarize yourself with the duties of the position you wish to obtain. Please see the following link for the current EGSS constitution: https://egssmcgill.wordpress.com/constitution/
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org