Update on EGSS conference: The MJE award
The McGill Journal of Education (MJE) Award will be presented to one outstanding paper, in partnership with the EGSS Conference. All eligible presenters are invited to submit their paper for consideration. We will undertake a blind review of all submissions on the basis of the criteria outlined below. The purpose of this award is to work with the author to bring the paper to a publishable standard for possible publication in the MJE.
ELIGIBILITY:Only completed papers that have already been accepted to the EGSS conference are eligible for this award. Abstracts or extended abstracts will not be considered. Submitted papers must meet the MJE guidelines. More information can be found here:http://mje.mcgill.ca/about/submissions%23authorGuidelines
EVALUATION:Articles will be assessed by a joint EGSS-MJE Committee according to:
- Clearly established theoretical and/or conceptual orientation
- Research design and methodology (if applicable)
- Implications of the findings or conclusions
- Originality of ideas
- Organization and clarity
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:Please submit your article in .doc or .docx format in an email attachment to email@example.com that includes:
- A title page with your name, affiliation, and contact information (phone, email)
- The complete article (please do not include any personal information in your article for the blind review process).
Please, indicate “EGSS-MJE Award” in the subject line of your email.
DEADLINE: April 2, 2016 (before midnight)