Second call for nominations: EGSS elections
- VP Communications
- VP Finance
- VP Student Life
- FNIE representative
- DISE representative
- 3 AGSEM representatives (Association of Graduate Students Employed at McGill) reps, 1 for each department
- 2 PGSS counsellors (Post-graduate Students’ Society)
Please submit the completed form (see Nomination form 16-17) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should be as follows: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME- EGSS POSITION TITLE.
Deadline to submit the completed form for the first nomination period is April 15th, 4pm.
Below is the campaign information you need to know:
- All campaigning shall be terminated on April 22nd 2016, the day prior to the first day of the voting period.
- Posters size shall not exceed 28cm by 43cm and no more than 25 posters per candidate may be posted at one time.
- The current EGSS Council has set campaign spending limit at $50 per candidate. Please submit your receipts to the EGSS Office in a clearly labeled envelope by April 22nd 2016.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!