Are you interested in contributing to the student life of your fellow Education graduates? Want to make a difference in your program/department/faculty?
We need you on the EGSS council!
The following positions are available:
- VP Academic
- VP Finance
- VP Communication
- VP Student-Life
- VP Diversity and Equity
- Conference Chair
- PGSS Councillors (x4)
- Departmental Representatives (ECP, KPE, DISE)
- AGSEM Delegates (ECP, KPE, DISE)
- FNIE Representative
- SIS Representative
We recommend that you read about the different positions and responsibilities in our constitution before applying. You can find the English and French versions here.
To read the application instructions and download the nomination form click here. Please submit the completed form to email@example.com.
- The first nomination period for the EGSS council will begin on March 16th, and end on March 30th, at 4:30pm.
- The second nomination period (for positions with no nominations) opens March 31st, and closes April 4th at 4:30pm.
- Elections are scheduled to take place from April 6th to April 10th.
Below is the campaign information you need to know:
- All campaigning shall be terminated on April 5th, the day prior to the first day of the voting period.
- Posters size shall not exceed 28cm by 43cm and no more than 25 posters per candidate may be posted at one time.
- The current EGSS Council has set campaign spending limit at $50 per candidate. Please submit your receipts to the EGSS Office in a clearly labelled envelope by April 5th 2015.
We look forward to hearing from you!