EGSS is seeking a qualified graduate student to fill our secretary position. Students applying for the position should be available for monthly EGSS council meetings, and be able to complete the following tasks:
· Keep minutes of all EGSS meetings;
· Maintain records of EGSS events;
· Be responsible for notifying the Membership of meetings by posting notices at least two (2) days in advance;
· Be responsible for booking a room for EGSS meetings;
· Be responsible for correspondence;
· Be responsible for submitting EGSS information to news publications;
· Be responsible for filing documents from various committees that Council members attend;
· Oversee and maintain the use of the graduate study space.
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, May 15th, 2017 with the subject “Secretary Application 2017-2018”.