Reminder that today’s General Assembly will be taking place from 4-6pm in EDUC room 433. Come learn about what council has been up to this year and meet the nominees for the upcoming election!!!!
email email@example.com with your proof of enrolment for your chance to win one of our study spaces! Entries are due Thursday, September 21st by midnight!
EGSS is recruiting! The first nomination period for our fall bi-election begins tomorrow. Submit your completed nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, September 26th at 4pm.
EGSS has a study space in the basement of the education building (Rm. B180) equipped with seven lockable desks. Every term, there is a random draw to assign a desk to people who have applied to use one.
How to Enter the Draw:
Send an email to email@example.com and express your interest in participating in the draw. Please include the following in the email subject: EGSS Desk Draw, The Term, and Your First and Last Name.
Applicants should also attach a proof of enrollment to the e-mail. Proof of enrollment can be obtained on Minerva.
Entries are due May 12th to win a space for the summer term!
EGSS is seeking a qualified graduate student to fill our secretary position. Students applying for the position should be available for monthly EGSS council meetings, and be able to complete the following tasks:
· Keep minutes of all EGSS meetings;
· Maintain records of EGSS events;
· Be responsible for notifying the Membership of meetings by posting notices at least two (2) days in advance;
· Be responsible for booking a room for EGSS meetings;
· Be responsible for correspondence;
· Be responsible for submitting EGSS information to news publications;
· Be responsible for filing documents from various committees that Council members attend;
· Oversee and maintain the use of the graduate study space.
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org until Monday, May 15th, 2017 with the subject “Secretary Application 2017-2018”.